Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So it turns out I'm the antichrist !

Last week, I watched the movie Melvin Goes To Dinner and it turns out that I'm the antichrist...huh, who knew ?

If you haven't seen the movie, I'll paraphrase the scene here.

Guy (not Melvin--his friend, whose name escapes me): The craziest thing about religion is that they took its biggest weakness--the fact that it requires blind faith--and turned it into its biggest strength--faith !

Girl (whose name also escapes me): Don't you think that's what they say that the antichrist would say ?

2 Comments:

At 6:32 p.m., Blogger Sara and Scott said...

I always just thought you were the anti-Chris.
Hah
What's this Melvin Goes to Dinner movie about?

 
At 9:48 a.m., Blogger Chris Orlando said...

It's about a guy named Melvin going to dinner.

Seriously.

He goes with a friend, and a female friend of his, and a friend of hers.

Somehow it's entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home