Sunday, June 27, 2004

OK...fine...you asked for it...

At the request of Matt and Mike, and at the risk of no one ever reading this blog again, here is the extremely anti-climactic story about why I started the blog...

Last weekend, a friend of mine from work didn't have my cell phone # on him, so he decided to try to look me up in an internet search to see if he could find it. Instead of any pages related to me, he found a few that were related to some other Chris Orlando's of the world (who knew?). So that sort of inspired me to look up people I know to see what would come up. It was at that time I realized that I may be the last human being on Earth that doesn't have one of these interpersonal-human-contact-destroyers...

That's it...sorry it wasn't more interesting!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 a.m., Blogger Michael said...

If you can't beat em, join em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home