Monday, June 21, 2004

Never too late...

Well, it seems I'm about 3 years out-of-date when it comes to communication technology. I missed the whole ICQ age and went straight into the MSN Messenger age. And apparently no one emails anymore....everyone just blogs. So, in the interests of keeping in touch with some of my oldest and best friends, I finally broke down and started one of these monstrosities.

Since I don't actually do much work here at work, I figured I might as well do something quasi-productive (ok, so referring to this using any form of the word productive is a stretch...).

You know how every now and then something really odd happens, and incites an old memory? Well, suffice it to say, without going into any detail, that such an occurence is the reason for the creation of this Blog.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 p.m., Blogger Michael said...

Hey Chris! Welcome to the dark side.

See now you've got to tell us the odd anecdote--you can't leave us hanging here!

 
At 5:57 a.m., Blogger Matt Wilson said...

CJ,
It had to happen sooner or later, no? Welcome aboard! You of all people need one of these, you've been far too quiet lately... Look forward to the stories. And I agree with Mike, you need to share the anecdote that "inspired" the blog. Or is it a hook to keep us coming back for more? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home